Healthy Home Solutions –Covington, GA
Did you know 90% of your time is spent indoors? Did you know that the quality of indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than the worst outdoor air? The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) has ranked indoor air pollution one of the top five environmental dangers? Did you know there is a way to protect your home and also your family from bad indoor air quality with the Bryant Healthy Home Solutions?
Covington Air Systems of Covington, Georgia is proud to be Bryant factory authorized dealers and proud to be your go-to for all things heating, cooling and also indoor air quality. Bryant Healthy Home Solutions is a line of Bryant air quality products that offer clean, comfortable and also healthy air in your home and office. Now through the end of August Covington Air Systems has a great deal on the Bryant Healthy Home Solutions. We offer a free estimate and guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
Benefits of Healthy Home Solutions –Covington
Covington Air Systems wants you to fine-tune your comfort with a Bryant Healthy Home Solution. Covington Air Systems is proud to be Bryant factory authorized dealers. We know with a Bryant indoor air quality product you are getting over 100 years of experience, quality and also innovation that was built to exceed your expectations. There are 7 Healthy Home Solution products these are:
- Evolution Purifiers: Patented Capture and kill technology, provide up to 99% inactivation rate against viruses, bacteria and also fungi. The air purifier cleans 100% of the air flowing through your system. Doing so while maintaining the efficiency of your system; and also extending the life of your HVAC system.
- Evolution Filters: Bryant filters offer up to 13 MERV efficiency and are highly effective at removing unwanted airborne pollutants. They also clean 100% of the air flowing through your system. Doing so while maintaining the efficiency of your system and extending the equipment life.
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm: This alarm system is crucial for all homes. A build-up of carbon monoxide can cause dizziness, headaches, confusion and even death. This system will alert you when unsafe levels of carbon monoxide are found in your home.
Other Solutions – Healthy Home
- UV Lights: UV lights minimize the growth of mold spores, bacteria and fungi on your cooling coils. This minimizes their entry into the air you breathe and helps your system operate efficiently.
- Humidifiers: Humidifiers provide balanced moisture in your air and give relief from itchy, cracked skin, watery eyes, dried nasal passages as well as cracked wood furnishings. A humidifier can save you money on energy bills, provide more comfort and also create better health.
- Dehumidifiers: Dehumidifiers also provide balanced moisture in your air by removing the excess of moisture. This excess can become a breeding ground for mold, mildew, bacteria and cause serious health issues. A dehumidifier can also help lower energy bills, provide better comfort and create healthy breathable air.
- Fresh Air Vent: A fresh Air Vent minimizes the effects of household pollutants from air fresheners, personal care products, paint, glue, plastics and carbon monoxide. It does so by providing fresh air throughout your home. This is a much more efficient way than opening a window and allowing heated or cooled air out and other pollutants in.
Covington Air Systems Healthy Home Solutions Installation –Covington, GA
We take pride in making your family’s comfort and quality of air our business. Our professionally trained and authorized technicians are dependable, honest and also trustworthy. Each technician is N.A.T.E and E.P.A certified on all makes and models of air quality products and HVAC systems.
When it comes to the safety of your home and your loved ones we recommend Bryant Healthy Home Solutions. That is what we use in our own homes. We offer a free estimate, affordable financing and always guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. Don’t wait for mold or mildew to be seen, protect your home and the health of your family today and call Covington Air Systems.